Review Dell Alienware M11x Gaming Laptop Blu Ray Combo - Cosmic Black (I5 520um, 4GB, 500GB SSD, 1GB GT 335M)

Tuesday 10 July 2012


READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Alienware have out-done themselves with the R3, it is 10 times more reliable than the R2 (less over heat - hasn't blue screened once - very stable). The most important thing about a small laptop like this one is the weight and this is so small and light it can be compared to the new "MacBook". For gaming purposes though I have found the i5 processor pales in to the background when compared with the i7 processor as the i7 comes with a 2GB graphics card. This laptop was made for me, I like to have many attachments and I like to connect / dock my portable PC with other systems to this end Dell have added 2xUSB3.0 for high speed external drives and for connection to my TV there is a HMDI port and they still have the old VGA connection for those who have not upgraded their monitor / TV for a while..................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ALIENWARE BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.