Review Dell Alienware M17x Gaming Laptop (Intel i7-2820QM, RAM 16GB DDR3, HDD 1.5TB SATA, 2GB HD6970M, Blu Ray DVDRW, Windows 7 Ultimate)

Saturday 7 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

Ok, I'm not an expert of the computer technology stuff. But I ordered this laptop two weeks ago. It came today. I checked the system. It is Intel i7 -3610QM CPU, RAM Installed memory 8GB (NOT 16 GB), storage space 750 GB (NOT 1.5 TB), and there is a DVD driver (no blu ray driver). The plug is not in UK form, maybe American or Chinese form. When I was buying this, it was 1700 pounds, and it said it would come with a colour printer, which I DID NOT recieve. Other than all of those, the laptop seems pretty cool playing with. So one star off for each lie the seller told us.......................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ALIENWARE BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.