Review Dell Alienware M14x Core I7 Gaming laptop

Sunday 8 July 2012

Excellent machine!!!!
Had a M15X for 8 months, you will not be dissapointed, plays any games on the market, works well as a work computer, maybe not as light as the Dell xps which gives you simular performance, but tends to get rather hot on game play, the MX15X has 2 fans to keep the machine cool so game play is not affected by forced shutdowns through overheat.
My machine, not very...
versus
24 of 25 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars rip off
I never write reviews but had to when I seen the technical specs of said laptop.I know Alienware laptops are usually more expensive than other makes but thats a different debate for another day.It was when I seen the graphics card in the laptop I felt compelled to warn people that they would be very unhappy with there purchase.Alienware are expensive but come with the...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ALIENWARE BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.